FYI: Atlantis Submarines will be undergoing Annual Recertification with the American Bureau of Shipping from May 25th until June 5th. Whilst this process is being completed there will be no dives available.
Your vacation experience just got a whole lot deeper with Atlantis Submarine! Explore beneath the Caribbean Sea in air-conditioned comfort aboard our 65 foot long, 48-seater passenger submarine – Atlantis XV.
Choose a By Day or By Night submarine experience with an option to upgrade to either:
Priority: Guaranteed, prime seating directly behind the pilot and his large viewport.
VIP: A premium upgrade, perfect for those celebrating a special occasion or who may simply wish that pampered one-on-one experience. Includes:
- A co-pilot assigned exclusively to you for the full tour
- Priority boarding onto the launch vessel and the submarine
- Guaranteed, prime seating directly behind the pilot and his large viewport
- Wine and hors d’oeuvres service after the dive, en route to the dock.
On completion, all guests receive an official certificate, conveying the elite honour of being an official Atlantis Submariner!
Tour more… Save more!
- Book any 2 tours or activities and qualify for Best Pricing!!
- Shorts / Pants are suggested as the entry to the submarine is by ladder and this process requires guests to place both hands on the ladder to navigate a series of rungs on entry and exit.
- Camera /Video camera: Video is probably the easier medium to capture fish and other fast moving species. Cameras are good too, however you will need to either turn your flash off or cover it to prevent overexposure due to the light being refracted back from the view ports.
- Height Requirement: As a matter of safety, all passengers must comply with a three (3) foot height requirement to experience this tour. Please measure young children to avoid disappointment.
- Accessibility: All guests must be able to navigate an eleven (11) step ladder to enter and exit the submarine.
- Sea Sickness: As with all water based tours, if you suspect you may be prone to sea sickness we suggest you consider proactively taking an over-the-counter medication.
- Check-in: All guests travelling by independent transport are required to check-in 30 minutes prior to their dive time.
- Transport: Round trip transfers are included to and from most hotels at a rate of BD$ 15.00 | US$ 7.50 per person.