Superb greens! Welcoming atmosphere! Golfers of all abilities are sure to have a challenging, yet enjoyable day out.
Barbados Golf Club is an 18 hole, links style 6,705 yd, par 72 championship golf course, perfect for golfers of any proficiency. Redesigned by notable architect Ron Kirby to feature wide open fairways, a series of coral waste bunkers and an expansive triple green around the lake on the 18th hole and the ‘Bajan Amen Corner’ on holes 15 and 16.
Amenities include a charming terraced clubhouse, a practice putting and chipping green, driving range and a complete range of rental equipment, attire and accessories in the Pro Shop.
After a satisfying day on the greens, make sure to visit our restaurant Nineteen On The Green to quench your thirst and enjoy a fantastic grilled burger, wrap or for the pizza lover – our special Pizza on the Green.
Our expert team extends a truly Barbadian welcome to all – hope to see you on the green!
Tour more… Save more!
- Book any 2 tours or activities and qualify for Best Pricing!!
- Check-in: Players should arrive 20 - 30 mins prior to their scheduled tee time.
- Dress Code: Standard golf attire. Gents: polo shirts and tailored short or long pants. Ladies polo shirts or sleeveless shirts with collars, long or short pants, skirts or skorts. Golf shoes or sneakers with soft spikes only. No jeans, denim or T-shirts.
- Rider Fee: Non-players accompanying golfers on the course are subject to a rider fee of BD 25.00 per person.
- Clubs: Each player must have an individual set of clubs. Club and shoe rental are available as follows:
RENTALS 18 holes 9 Holes Clubs US$ 25.00 US$ 15.00 Shoes US$ 12.50 US$ 7.50
- Hotel pick-up: Not included unless you are booking the All Inclusive Golf option. If otherwise required, a quotation for a Private Car can be acquired for your consideration.