Harrison’s Cave is a massive underground cave stream system located in the central uplands of Barbados. Its large caverns and phenomenal crystallised formations make this world-class attraction, the unmatched beauty of the Caribbean and truly a must see when on vacation.
Choose from three distinct exploration options to select the level of caving immersion that’s perfect for you:
- The family-friendly – Tram Tour
- The adventure seeker – Eco-Adventure Tour
- The slower paced – Walk-In Tour
It’s an entirely new world to discover in one attraction! Add an informative Gully Tour or children’s educational Bat Program or Junior Explorer tour to discover the synergy and co-dependence of both flora and fauna to the cave ecosystem.
Annual Public Closures: Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Kadooment Day (1st Monday in August) & Christmas Day.
Tour more… Save more!
- Book any 2 tours or activities and qualify for Best Pricing!!
- Footwear: As a matter of safety, all visitors should note that the appropriate foot wear including sneakers/ trainers, should be worn on tour, as both the in cave and gully terrain is undulated and may become wet. Visitors taking the Eco-Adventure tour are recommended to wear trainers or water shoes as you will be partially submersed in water and travel through watery passages during your tour.
- Change of Clothing: A change of clothing and toiletries are recommended for the Eco-Adventure tour. Lockers, showers and bathroom facilities are provided on site.
- Camera /Video camera: Photography is allowed on all tours, however in cave lighting is limited and dim throughout the cave. Souvenir photos CDs are available for purchase on the Eco-Adventure tour. Souvenir 5x7 photos are also available on site.
- Cave Showers: Harrison’s Cave is a living, active cave; as such, visitors will experience periodic dripping from the cave ceiling throughout their tour. This will apply for all in cave tours including the Tram tour, Eco-Adventure tour, Walk-In Cave tour.
- Safety: Visitors are asked to comply with the instructions of the tour guides throughout their tour experience. Visitors will need to be able to navigate a ladder, travel through water, climb and crawl at some points during the Eco-Adventure tour.
- Equipment: On the Eco-Adventure tour, visitors will traverse the natural cave environment and will be provided with helmets, head lamps, elbow and knee guards.
- Check-in: All guests travelling by independent transport are required to check-in 30 minutes prior to their scheduled tour time.
- Transport: Round trip transfers are an optional extra and available to and from most hotels on the South and West Coast. If required please advice when reserving your booking with us.