Barbados Island Inclusive – A Plus When Choosing Barbados
If you can’t stop thinking about coming to Barbados, then maybe you should just do it! 🙂 Admittedly it may not be that easy, but who knows when you’ll get another great offer like this one?
Barbados has a phenomenal offer coined the Barbados Island Inclusive (BII), offering up to US$200 per person in on-island spending money.
It allows you to experience even more of what Barbados has to offer, particularly dining and tours (AND yes – all Premier Attractions member tours are participating). Doubly beneficial for those who also Book Early via our website.
As with all promotions they are special terms and conditions, and you must be wondering:
Does it apply to me?
BII 2014 is open to all travellers from Canada, the USA, Brazil, Continental Europe and the Caribbean, who stay in a participating hotel and who book said hotel with the promo code BII2014 by midnight May 15, 2014.
I know, you are probably thinking I can’t possibly travel by then! Not to worry you only have to reserve the offer by May 15, you can actually travel anytime between May 1 to Dec 19th, 2014. Giving you oodles of time (almost 8 months) to visit for some much needed relaxation and rejuvenate or to take in one of the countless sporting and cultural events such as:
- Gospelfest (May 17th – 25th)
- The inaugural Top Gear Festival (May 17th & 18th)
- Celtic Festival (May 22nd – 28th)
- Sol Rally Barbados (May 31st – Jun 1st)
- 19th Annual Barbados International Masters Football Festival (Jun 6th – 9th)
- Crop Over Festival (Jul 4th to Aug 4th)
- Caribbean Islands Swimming Championship (Jul 6th – 9th)
- Banks International Hockey Festival (Aug 25th – 31st)
- 12th Brydens Barbados Darts Festival (Nov 1st -12th)
- Barbados Independence PRO SURF FEST 2014 (Nov 13th – 16th)
- 5th annual Barbados Food & Wine and Rum Festival (November 20th – 23rd)
- Powerade Run Barbados Series (Dec 5th – 7th)
Is there a required duration of stay?
Yes – dependent on where you originate from there are minimum requirements of 3, 5 or 7 nights.
Is your interest piqued? Well, don’t wait another minute, for more information and to book your hotel, visit either:
Remember: The booking window closes May 15th, so don’t wait too late. Valid for travel to Barbados between May 1st and December 19th, 2014.