If you want to experience an island tour with a difference, then an Island Safari Barbados tour is the one for you!
Be prepared for an exhilarating day of adventure aboard our custom zebra-striped jeeps.
Experienced guides will educate on the Barbadian way of life as you traverse the island travelling both on and off the beaten path to highlight the most scenic of locations.
You could do the usual bus tour, but we guarantee you won’t see half as much or have half the enjoyment of an Island Safari!
Minimum Age Requirement: 5 years
- Attire: Comfortable, light clothing along with sensible flat shoes is recommended.
- Sun Protection: As with all outdoor tours, appropriate sunscreen and or a securely fitting cap/hat is highly recommended.
- Camera /Video camera
- Land & Sea OR 4x4 Safari Beach Break: Persons opting for these tours should wear their swimwear under their clothing and travel with a towel for use during the 'Sea' portion of this tour.
- Age Requirement: Minimum age for this tour is 5 years.
- Accessibility: Persons with limited mobility may participate in these tours once they are able to enter and exit the jeep unassisted. Minimal walking and periods of standing are required. Vehicles are not currently equipped to accommodate wheelchairs.
- Sea Sickness (Land & Sea tour only): As with all our water based tours, if you suspect you may be prone to sea sickness we suggest you consider proactively taking an over-the-counter medication.
- Disclaimer: To participate, one must be in moderately good health. People with back, neck or other physical conditions or ailments or women who are pregnant, should not participate in these tours. When the vehicle is in motion passengers are to remain seated with fastened seat belts at all times. The terrain can be bumpy, wet and muddy at times. Please ensure you adhere to all safety brief information as well as the directives issued by the driver guide during the tour.
- All participants must read and sign an Island Safari Disclaimer prior to commencing the tour. Any claims against this company (Island Safari Barbados Ltd) or any if its affiliates shall be subject to the laws of Barbados and the High Court of Barbados shall be the accepted jurisdiction.