Step aboard any of Tiami Cruises fine fleet of custom built catamarans for a day of sailing ‘nirvana’.
Nature’s crystal clear water and light offshore breezes are accented by courteous, professional staff, delicious fare and a well-stocked premium bar to create an idyllic sailing experience for the young and ‘young at heart’.
Choose from the popular 5, 4 or 3-hour all inclusive cruise formats, or exclusively charter your preferred catamaran for a fully customised private cruising experience.
A perfect choice for weddings, vow renewals, bridal showers, birthday or anniversary celebrations… we can satisfy all your requirements.
>> Easter Family Special:
- Children (4-12 y.o.) are US $25.00 on daily lunch cruises
- Offer valid until Apr 23, 2018 | One (1) child per each adult cruising
- Attire: Dress is casual and swimwear should be worn under your clothing.
- Towels: All passengers are expected to travel with a towel.
- Sun Protection: The tropical sun can be quite intense, appropriate sunscreen, shades or a hat are recommended.
- Jewellery: Jewellery may become loose and slip off whilst swimming. It is therefore suggested that valuable pieces be stored in your hotel safe.
- Camera /Video camera
- Sea Sickness: As with all water based tours, if you suspect you may be prone to sea sickness we suggest you consider proactively taking an over-the-counter medication.
- Check-in: All guests travelling by independent transport are required to check-in 30 minutes prior to the cruise departure time.